ALHFAM Mid-Atlantic Skills Workshop and Regional Meeting
Friday, October 26, 2018 at 12:30 pm - 9:30 pm
One event on Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 9:00am
ALHFAM Mid-Atlantic Skills Workshop & Regional Meeting
Friday, October 26 & Saturday, October 27, 2018
Hosted by the New Jersey Living History Advisory Council, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, Division of Parks and Forestry
Registration is $130/pp and includes workshops & materials, Friday dinner, Saturday boxed lunch and Saturday dinner. All registrations & payments will be made online through the ALHFAM website. Each workshop has limited enrollment, so participation is first come, first served. Registration deadline is Friday, Oct. 5, 2018. You will need to make your own hotel reservation. See program booklet for hotel information.
- Historic Walnford, Monmouth County Park System: https://www.monmouthcountyparks.com/page.aspx?Id=2541
- Howell Living History Farm, Mercer County Park Commission: http://www.howellfarm.org/
- David Library of the American Revolution: http://www.dlar.org/
- Washington Crossing State Park, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, Division of Parks and Forestry:
- The Old Barracks Museum: barracks.org
This is a new format for ALHFAM and the Mid-Atlantic Region – by combining active, hands-on workshops with the regional meeting, we are answering needs expressed in the Skills Assessment Survey. Almost every ALHFAM Professional Interest Group is represented (except the “Indigenous Interpretation and Issues” group, which was introduced on Sept. 2), from Foodways to Machinery, FARM to HAT, FPI to PIE, HiTS to CPR.