Ye Greate St. | Greenwich Township, NJ , 08323
208 Broadway | Barnegat Light, NJ, 08006
| Toms River, NJ, 08753
72 McBride Ave. | Paterson, NJ, 07501
15 Market St | Trenton, NJ, 08611
The Trent House was occupied during the Revolutionary War period by both Patriots and Tories. Hessian troops were quartered on the site and a hospital for injured from both sides was operated by Dr. William Bryant, a Tory. From 1778 to 1792 Colonel John Cox, Assistant Quartermaster General for the Continental Army, owned the house.
Trenton , NJ , 08608
Pulaski Boulevard & Kosciusko Way | Little Egg Harbor, NJ, 08087