- This event has passed.
Frazee House Ghost Walking Tour
Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
One event on Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 3:00 pm
One event on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Join us for a walk at the historic Frazee Park, led by renowned psychic-medium Jane Doherty. Look for the spirit who stares out the window. Hear some of the chilling stories of spirits that still linger at the centuries old house and the Colonial Frazee grounds. See Jane’s unique “stomach reaction” when a disembodied spirit is near – a favorite tour experience. Discover the strange energy at one of the “ghost hangouts”. Could a “force field” or a portal be causing the phenomena? And remember: if you feel someone touching you, then it may not be a tour participant!
The tour will begin with a short orientation behind the restored Frazee homestead, which will include details about the spirit world. Then we will proceed with a walk along the property, stopping at each “ghost hangout” to reveal the stories and secrets there. The tour concludes with limited number of random medium readings. (Not everyone will receive a reading). Camera and ghost equipment are permitted on the tour.
PROCEEDS OF THE GHOST WALKING TOUR WILL BENEFIT THE SAVE THE FRAZEE HOUSE PROJECT
- Please arrive 15 mins before the designated time of the tour. The tour will start on time and last approximately 90 mins. Light refreshments will be served afterwards.
- Bring a copy of your printed ticket or display your ticket on your phone. Individuals without a ticket will not be permitted to participate.
- The tours will be held rain or shine -Please dress appropriately for the weather. The tour is outdoors and will take place in areas where the grounds are uneven. It will be cancelled in the event of severe weather.
- If your scheduled tour is at 7:00 PM, then we recommend that you bring a flashlight.
- Parking is available on-site but is limited to the first 15 cars. Additional parking is available on Clover Lane.
About Jane Doherty
Jane Doherty, paranormal expert, was named “One of the Top 20 Psychics by Dr. Hans Holzer and is the author of Awakening the Mystic Gift. She starred in the international ghost TV show, “Dead Tenants”, and has been featured on Fox Network News, CNN, The Today Show, MSNBC Investigates, WPIX New York Ghosts, My Ghost Story, Sightings, Dead Famous, and more than 300 radio shows including Coast-to-Coast, X-Zone, and Ghost Chronicles International. Jane has also been featured in the New York Times, Mystery Magazine, Women’s World Weekly, The Industry Standard, Bridal Guide, and more. She is listed in The Celebrity International Speaker Bureau and featured five (5) books. Jane recently appeared in a special Off-Broadway show featuring her Psychic and Ghost Experiences. For more information about Jane, please visit her website: Janedoherty.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All sales are final. No refunds. No exceptions.
- No pets are permitted on the tours.
- Children under the age of 6 will not be permitted to attend the tours. Some of the discussions may be too intense for some people. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Tickets may not be exchanged or transferred to other tour times.
- Only the person whose name appears on the ticket will be admitted.
- Health and Safety guidelines of the event must be followed at all times. Attendees participate solely at their own risk. The SPF Frazee Foundation will not be responsible for any physical, psychological or long-term illness or injuries or death as a result of attending this event.
- The SPF Frazee Foundation accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- Attendees shall indemnify The Frazee Foundation and any participating hosts, speakers or any directly invited participant appearing at the event at the request of the SPF Frazee Foundation, from and against all liability in respect of any costs, claims and damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of any and all claims, losses costs, damages of any nature or whatsoever, including but not limited to claims arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from any participation in the activity.
- COVID GUIDELINES: This event will follow the latest guidelines established by the State of New Jersey. For more information, please visit the website: covid19.nj.gov.