- This event has passed.
Haunted Haddonfield Walking Tours
Friday, October 29, 2021 at 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on Friday, October 22, 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on Friday, October 29, 2021 at 7:00 pm
One event on Saturday, October 30, 2021 at 7:00 pm
The Historical Society of Haddonfield is pleased to once again be leading Haunted Haddonfield Walking Tours during October!
Tours will be held on October 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 and 30, 2021, with a rain date planned for October 31. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for kids 12 and under. Proceeds benefit the Historical Society of Haddonfield.
This year, ALL tickets must be purchased online in advance. Buy your tickets now!
Each tour will be limited to 40 participants, and no tickets will be sold on-site to allow us to strictly limit our group sizes.
(The Eventbrite ticketing system will only offer tickets that are still available; if your first-choice date is sold out, try another date!)
In addition, all ticket-holders aged 2 and up will be required to wear a face covering to participate, and we will be encouraging physical distancing between household groups. You’ll be able to hear well thanks to our audio tour system.
Ticket-holders will meet in front of Greenfield Hall, 343 Kings Highway East, Haddonfield.
Other frequently asked questions:
* Ticket-holders will have NO access to bathrooms during this walking tour.
* Yes, the tour is child friendly generally speaking, but of course it also depends on the child.
* The walk is less than 1 mile with several stops through a cemetery. The tour lasts about 45 minutes and may include uneven sidewalks, brick paths, and unpaved paths. Feel free to call the Historical Society’s office at 856-429-7375 to discuss more specifics.
* Please bring a flashlight!
* Because these are outdoor tours, the Historical Society will be in touch with ticket-holders directly if inclement weather is expected to change our plans.
You can read the Historical Society’s full Health and Safety statement here: https://haddonfieldhistory.org/health-and-safety-during-the-pandemic/
Other questions? Contact the Historical Society at 856-429-7375 or [email protected].