Crossroads wants to help your historic site or organization enhance the value of your community’s American Revolution resources.
Crossroads’ Heritage Area Partnership Program presents an opportunity for networking, training, and support among Revolutionary era sites in New Jersey. Whether your site is open seven days a week or not ready to receive visitors, Crossroads can help enhance your visibility and build community engagement.
What is the Crossroads Heritage Area Partnership Program?
The Partner Program engages our Revolutionary-era sites and other resources to make the connections that will magnify our stories and enhance community support. The Partner Program fosters working relationships between and among New Jersey’s Revolutionary-era sites and organizations to cross-pollinate our identity and strengthen individual site sustainability.
View a list of our current Heritage Partners here.
What are the Heritage Area Partnership Program benefits?
- Access to our online Heritage Area Partner Resource Center;
- Access to Crossroads research, visitor statistics and survey information for marketing, promotion and advocacy;
- Promote your American Revolution-related programs, events and achievements on the Crossroads website, in our eNewsletter, and through our social media presence;
- Access to Crossroads-sponsored educational and interpretive training opportunities and partner networking events; and
- Eligibility for Crossroads direct support, including signage development and mini-grants (as funding is available).
What is the cost?
Partner Membership is:
$50/yr for organizations with budgets below $100,000
$100/yr for organizations with budgets above $100,000
$250/yr for Destination Marketing Organizations and Convention Visitors Bureaus
How can you join?
(2) Mail in your application by printing and completing the Heritage Partner Application and Heritage Partner Agreement. Mail your completed Heritage Area Partnership Site Application, Heritage Area Partnership Site Agreement, and membership fee to Crossroads of the American Revolution NHA at 101 Barrack Street, Trenton, New Jersey 08608. Check payable to Crossroads of the American Revolution Association, Inc.
Need more info?
Would you like more information on how you can be part of Crossroads’ Heritage Area Partner Program? Email our Program Manager, Amy Osterhout or call 609.341.3246.