Crossroads wants to help your historic site or organization enhance the value of your community’s American Revolution resources.
The recently launched Heritage Area Partnership Program presents an opportunity for networking, training, and support among Revolutionary era sites in New Jersey. Whether your site is open seven days a week or not ready to receive visitors, Crossroads can help enhance your visibility and build community engagement.
What is the Crossroads Heritage Area Partnership Program?
With the National Heritage Area’s Management Plan in place, it is time to move forsward to proclaim the unique role that New Jersey played in our nation’s founding with an amplified voice. The Partner Program engages our Revolutionary War sites and other resources to make the connections that will magnify our stories and enhance community support. The Partner Program fosters working relationships between and among New Jersey’s Revolutionary War sites and organizations to cross-pollinate our identity and strengthen individual site sustainability.
What are the Heritage Area Partnership Program benefits?
- Access to our online Heritage Area Partner Resource Center;
- Access to Crossroads research, visitor statistics and survey information for marketing, promotion and advocacy;
- Promote your American Revolution-related programs, events and achievements on the Crossroads website, in our eNewsletter, and through our social media presence;
- Access to Crossroads-sponsored educational and interpretive training opportunities and partner networking events; and
- Eligibility for Crossroads direct support, including signage development and mini-grants (as funding is available).
What is the cost?
Partner Membership is:
$50/yr for organizations with budgets below $100,000
$100/yr for organizations with budgets above $100,000
$250/yr for Destination Marketing Organizations and Convention Visitors Bureaus
LIMITED TIME OFFER- Buy/renew for two years and get an additional year at NO COST!- $100 for organizations with budgets below $100,000
LIMITED TIME OFFER- Buy/renew a two years and get an additional year at NO COST!- $200 for organizations with budgets above $100,000
LIMITED TIME OFFER- Buy/renew a two years and get an additional year at NO COST!- $500 for Destination Marketing Organizations and Convention Visitors Bureaus
How can you join?
(2) Mail in your application by printing and completing the Heritage Area Partner Site APPLICATION and Heritage Partner Agreement. Mail your completed Heritage Area Partnership Site Application, Heritage Area Partnership Site Agreement, and membership fee to Crossroads of the American Revolution NHA at 101 Barrack Street, Trenton, New Jersey 08608. Check payable to Crossroads of the American Revolution Association, Inc.
Need more info?
Would you like more information on how you can be part of the exciting, new Crossroads of the American Revolution National Heritage Area Partner Program? Email our Program Manager at [email protected] or call 609.341.3246.