101 Barrack Street, Trenton, NJ 08608
609-396-1776 \ 1-888-BARRACK
Hours: 10 AM – 4 PM
Built in 1758 to house British troops during the French and Indian Wars, the U-shaped Barracks and its attached Officers House were occupied by Hessian soldiers and local Loyalists on the morning of December 26, 1776. It served as a Continental Army hospital in 1776 and was part of the first successful inoculation against smallpox.
Reservations required for groups of 15+
Restrooms, handicap accessibility, free motorcoach parking, complimentary tour.