The Dirck Gulick House, also known just as the Gulick House, was built in 1752 and has been serving as the Van Harlingen Historical Society’s headquarters, library, archives, and research facility since 2004. The building conforms to the Dutch style of the 18th century in its story-and-a-half height, double room depth, and use of heavy timber running from the front to back walls. What is rare is its use of stone for building material. This building was added to the State and National Registers of historic Places in late 2003 after the completion of major restoration.


506 Belle Mead-Blawenburg Rd, Montgomery, NJ 08502