Pomona Hall is a colonial mansion that operates as a museum by the Camden County Historical Society. The first building on the site was constructed in 1718, while construction of the more substantial mansion house was started in 1726, with later additions made in 1788. It is not known when the house was first called Pomona Hall; but it is marked on Hill’s Map of Philadelphia and Environs, published in 1809.
Pomona Hall is a notable example of an eighteenth-century Georgian residence. One of the principle historic sites in Camden County, it contains fine interior detailing and architectural elements. The building has a high degree of architectural integrity.
Pomona Hall is associated with the Cooper family, who were early Camden settlers.