Register Now! “Creating a ‘Linger Longer’ Experience: Virtual Professional Development Workshop
Categories: Revolutionary News
Crossroads invites you to “Creating a ‘Linger Longer’ Experience,” our next Professional Development Session, scheduled for Wednesday, July 29 at 10 a.m. Participate in this virtual workshop via Zoom to learn tools and tips on how to engage visitors to your historic site, and provide an experience they’ll love to share on Trip Advisor.
Heritage tourism affords New Jersey a great opportunity to advance economic revitalization post COVID-19. But only if sites are ready to host visitors with compelling and valued experiences. This webinar will explain and build on some of the recommendations outlined in the New Jersey’s Revolutionary War Site & Visitor Readiness Assessment.
Cheryl Hargrove, one of the report’s authors will share:
- what visitors value today,
- how to work with neighboring sites and attractions to create “linger longer” experiences,
- and engage travelers in important conversations based on our nation’s history.
Additional speakers include:
- Jeff Vasser, Executive Director of the NJ Division of Travel & Tourism
- Mark Nonestied, division head of Middlesex County Division of Historic Sites and History Services.
You’ll also receive “10 Tips for Delivering Valued Heritage Experiences to Travelers” to implement now, and also a list of resources to tap for additional information.
We’re offering this event at no cost.
Participants are also encouraged to submit questions for Cheryl ahead of the workshop to [email protected]. There will also be an opportunity to asked questions during the session.
*Zoom link will be sent to registered participants on Monday, July 27.*
This program has been proudly supported by a grant from Roma Bank Community Foundation.